Maa Saraswati is a Hindu goddess who represents education, creativity, and music. The name Saraswati stems from the Sanskrit root “saras,” which means “that which is fluid.” Maa Saraswati is known to bring order out of chaos and has a calming and centering personality. This Maa Saraswati Thakur Murti will fill your home with elegance. Bring her home and get the divine blessings. This showpiece of terracotta has been passionately handcrafted by skilled artisans using a range of conventional techniques. This is an eco-friendly item. You can place it on the side of your table or in your room to add a divine touch to your decor. You can also keep it in your temple. Since it is a handmade piece, there may be slight variations in colour and shape.
Handcrafted Terracotta Goddess Maa Saraswati Idol/Murti – Multicolour
- The idol depicts the very best Terracotta work by heritage-inspired artisans of Ghurni, Krisnanagar, West Bengal.
- Embellish your home, office, or the place you adore most in an engrossing manner with this beautiful idol of Maa Saraswati.
- A Positive Impact: According to VASTU methodology, religious spiritual idols placed in the north-eastern direction of the living room and pooja room bring prosperity, health, peace, and happiness to the family members and friends.
- This Terracotta Idol is an ideal gift for the person you care about.
- This is an emotionally designed product, skillfully crafted by a rural artist. An eye-catching ethnic figurine in an ancient traditional style, a masterpiece.
- Material: Mixed | No. of Pieces: 1 | Size: 6 x 11 x 2.5 cm | Colour: Multicolour
SKU: UHCMM001-A006 Category: Idol
Order & Customization Process
Customizable Product Order & Customization Process
Process - 1
- Go to the 'Buy Now' option and complete the billing and payment process.
- Then you send us the image or/and text to be printed on the product by Whatsapp or E-mail along with your Order ID at 8016163221, [email protected].
- After editing your product, We will send you a print preview.
- After seeing the print preview and confirmed by you then we will print it and start the shipment process.
Process - 2
- Go to the 'Customize' option and you can edit the product what you are ordering and customize as you wish.
- After complete editing select the option 'Proceed'> 'Add to cart'> 'Checkout Now' Then you will redirect to the billing and payment process page and there you complete the order process.
- After that, we will print it and start the shipment process.
Non-Customizable / Ready-Made Product Order Process
Process - 1
- Go to the 'Buy Now' or 'Add To Cart' option and complete the billing and payment process.
- After you place an order we will start the shipment process.
Shipping & Delivery