This is a handmade Radha Krishna Clay Murti Showpiece from West Bengal, perfect for home decor and gifting. This unique product adds a touch of elegance to any home. A beautifully crafted idol of Clay. Bring it home and get the divine blessings of the Lord. This idol has been enthusiastically handcrafted by skilled artisans using various conventional techniques. Be sure to fill your life with happiness and prosperity if you gift it to your loved ones. Place this Showpiece on your side table or in the showroom and add a divine touch to your decor. This statue features that are sure to create a soothing ambiance around. As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight Colour or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
Handcrafted Terracotta Goddess Radha Krishna Idol/Murti – Multicolour
- The idol depicts the very best Terracotta work by heritage-inspired artisans of Ghurni, Krisnanagar, West Bengal.
- Embellish your home, office, or the place you adore most in an engrossing manner with this beautiful idol of Radha Krishna.
- A Positive Impact: According to VASTU methodology, religious spiritual idols placed in the north-eastern direction of the living room and pooja room bring prosperity, health, peace, and happiness to the family members and friends.
- This Terracotta Idol is an ideal gift for the person you care about.
- This is an emotionally designed product, skillfully crafted by a rural artist. An eye-catching ethnic figurine in an ancient traditional style, a masterpiece.
- Material: Mixed | No. of Pieces: 1 | Size: 12.5 x 10.5 x 2.5 cm | Colour: Multicolour
SKU: UHCMM001-A004 Category: Idol
Order & Customization Process
Customizable Product Order & Customization Process
Process - 1
- Go to the 'Buy Now' option and complete the billing and payment process.
- Then you send us the image or/and text to be printed on the product by Whatsapp or E-mail along with your Order ID at 8016163221, [email protected].
- After editing your product, We will send you a print preview.
- After seeing the print preview and confirmed by you then we will print it and start the shipment process.
Process - 2
- Go to the 'Customize' option and you can edit the product what you are ordering and customize as you wish.
- After complete editing select the option 'Proceed'> 'Add to cart'> 'Checkout Now' Then you will redirect to the billing and payment process page and there you complete the order process.
- After that, we will print it and start the shipment process.
Non-Customizable / Ready-Made Product Order Process
Process - 1
- Go to the 'Buy Now' or 'Add To Cart' option and complete the billing and payment process.
- After you place an order we will start the shipment process.
Shipping & Delivery